Transcendental Meditation in ten images
October 11, 2014
As the old saying goes, a single image is worth 1.000 words… So just take a scroll!
1. The TM meditation was made popular around the globe by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
2. The Transcendental Meditation technique can be practiced everywhere, by everyone.
3. The daily practice of 2 x 20 minutes induces profound rest in both your body and mind…
4. … which – as scientific studies show – benefits your overall health!
5. Many lives have been transformed by TM meditation. And many of these people, like David Lynch, want others to get access to and benefit from this practice.
6. You have certainly “met” someone – at least on the screen or on the stage– who absolutely LOVES Transcendental Meditation.
7. And when you take this time – like this brown bear in meditation in the woods of Finland – to connect with your inner peace and happiness…
8. … it positively affects your whole family…
9. … and happy families make a happy society!
10. To start changing yourself and upgrading the world already today – visit your national website to contact a qualified Transcendental Meditation teacher.
Credit for photo no 7: Erik Mandre. “Brown bear in Finland”.
All other photos: stock images.