Terms of Service
Welcome to TMhome.com (the “website” or “the site”). If you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- To the fullest possible extent permitted by law, neither we nor any third parties are liable neither to any damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the site; nor to any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. The information on the site should not be considered a substitute for evaluation of a medical professional. You should always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for your situation. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms of service.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we do not take responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences (e.g. opening the website in your preferred language).
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. However, as outlined above, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website and its content is copyright of TMhome.com © 2015 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content, but only if you acknowledge TMhome.com as the source of the material and add a link to the website;
- you may refer to the content in social networking sites but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material and add a link to the website.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
* * *
We may change these terms of service from time to time by updating this document. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. These terms are effective from 1st of November, 2012.