Beauty and stress: Learn to shine more, worry less!
November 19, 2015
Sure, you can’t always control the deadlines, disputes, and bad days that cross your path, but you can curb their impact — and score beautiful looks while you’re at it. Here are some important facts and practical steps which help you curb your stress levels to look effortlessly radiant!
- 9 DAMAGING EFFECTS OF STRESS ON BEAUTY: A list of nine evil things stress does to your appearance, from under-eye bags, acne and rashes to graying and thinning hair.
- BEAUTIFUL SKIN: Ever wondered how pop-stars manage to look so flawlessly fresh 24/7 despite their grueling travels across time and climate zones? Here’s the secret of beautifully glowing skin!
- BEAUTY SLEEP: Some really good reasons why you should take sleep very seriously. The benefits of ‘beauty sleep’ are now confirmed by science.
- SUPERMODEL TIPS: From Miranda Kerr to Gisele Bündchen: How the modern-day supermodels do it, on the catwalk and off it.
- ANISTON’S SECRET: What is the ‘forever young and radiantly beautiful‘ recipe used by the actress Jennifer Aniston?
- MENDES’S ADVICE: Smile a lot!
- DE-STRESS BATH RITUAL: A selection of great bubbles, salts, gels, creams and body scrubs for the perfect daily beauty bath.
- TREATMENTS: Editors from the magazine Elle give their advice on various products effective in reducing your anxiety.
- HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS: Understand what tension can do to them, and follow these easy-to-do tips to prevent lasting damage.