Meditation: Its Acts of Kindness, and Its Layers of Silent Wisdom
TM has been having a renaissance in recent years: celebrities, businesspeople, and regular folk are practicing it in record numbers. Yet more impressive than these figures has been the focus, spearheaded by the David Lynch Foundation, to give psychological support in the form of Transcendental Meditation, at low or no cost, to those who need it most: veterans, schoolchildren, prison inmates, and women and children who have survived domestic abuse. And that’s not a bad goal to have.
In this section you can keep yourself up to date on:
- acts of kindness relating to TM
- what world media says about Transcendental Meditation
- fun and enlightening quotes about TM and health, love and relationships, success at work, and what Transcendental Meditation is like
- tips for better living including advice about sleep, happiness and glowing skin!
- Transcendental Meditation in 10 pictures
Besides all this GOOD STUFF, you can find on this webpage incredible life stories and inspiring experiences of TM practitioners in the section PEOPLE; all the latest scientific research on meditation, plus testimonials and practical tips for happy living in the section BENEFITS; and all you might want to read or view about Transcendental Meditation in the section BOOKS&VIDEOS.
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?” — Winnie the Pooh, an expert on transcendental experiences 🙂